Hi all,

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions - please bear with me as I continue to update the Directory. A few notes to clarify some points:

To be added, simply leave your business name and category as a comment below.
If none of the categories fit, feel free to suggest a new one. They will evolve as the list grows.
All the links stay within 38minutes - ie they will link to the relevant group or member. People can find your contact details from there if necessary, but the point is to connect members within the network not outside of it.

Keep coming back to me with any other questions or suggestions.

Many thanks,

Nicola

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

Morrigan Illustration - Illustration & Design
Further to my earlier comment:

Company: Web Garden Limited
Category: Web Development, Social Media

Thanks and keep up the good work!

David
Hi Nicola

We're Interactive Scotland and should be put under Public Sector Agencies www.interactivescotland.com

Cheers

Anna-Marie

Hi Nicola, were Motherwell College and would be happy to be listed in the Directory under the Education banner. Currently on offer, film studies, animation [2D & 3D], digital design, traditional arts program, games design and development.

Many thanks Helen
http://www.motherwell.co.uk/
Hi Nicola!

Could you please add Morisons LLP under Legal Services for me, and also add a category of Intellectual Property Consultancy and add the Copyright Protection Agency?

Thanks!

Hannah
Hi Nicola

I'm tartanbaffies & I illustrate, design & animate, is it possible to be put into each of these groups? If not & I have to be in one category could you please put me under illustration. I thank you in advance.

Regards
John
Egils Grikis - Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker
Hi,

Citizens Theatre
Arts & Cultural Venues

Cheers
H
Can I have two?

Michael Burns - press (freelance)
Michael Burns - copywriter

Cheers!
Hi Nicola,
Could you please add us to the directory:
www.vastblue.com
Can we possibly go under both Web Content Management and a new category of Software and Technology

The directory is a great idea - thanks!

Ben.
No probs Ben, I've combined web content and software into one category, but may separate out if it grows. Thanks

Ben Rashleigh said:
Hi Nicola,
Could you please add us to the directory:
www.vastblue.com
Can we possibly go under both Web Content Management and a new category of Software and Technology

The directory is a great idea - thanks!

Ben.
Could we add www.mactavishfamily.co.uk to the Directory please under Web Designers Thank you Coll Maclean
Attachments:

RSS

Members

Latest Network Activity

Lucia Carr is now a member of 38minutes
31 minutes ago
Chris Goodwin commented on Chris Goodwin's photo
Thumbnail

happy_easter

"Should the hungry Blob eat the Easter Bug?"
17 hours ago
Bill Beaumont updated their profile
21 hours ago
Tartan Baffies posted photos
23 hours ago
James Coutts added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Vacancy - CEO of Youth Theatre Arts Scotland

CEO, Youth Theatre Arts Scotland Up to £35,000 (subject to experience)                                                                                                                       Application deadline: Monday 12 May 2014, 5:00pm This post offers a dynamic and ambitious individual the opportunity to lead an established, forward-thinking and professional youth arts organisation with a national and international profile.With the recent launch of Time to Shine, the Scottish Government’s…See More
yesterday
Andrew Murchie posted a blog post

Edinburgh 3D Film Festival 2014

Less than two weeks to go before the 2014 Edinburgh 3D Film Festival. Hope you've got it in your diaries!Organised by Edinburgh University’s Life in 3D Symposium Team and Enhanced Dimensions the Edinburgh 3D Film Festival is a week long celebration of 3D on film.The festival kicks off with a rare screening of the restored classic Hitchcock film “Dial M for Murder” on Monday 5th May which celebrates its 60th anniversary this year. Highlights also include the two blocks of shorts many screening…See More
yesterday
Fatbuzz added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Vacancy - Full Time Web Developer

We are looking for a full-time Web developer to join our expanding team in Glasgow.In response to an increase in business and the addition of several new contracts, we are looking to bring in some new faces to join the fatBuzz team.We are looking for a full-time Web Developer to come in and work with us at our offices in Glasgow. We are looking for all the obvious attributes (hard-working, enthusiastic, self motivating, ambitious, willing to learn etc) but, more importantly, we want someone who…See More
yesterday
Profile IconFatbuzz and Ed Walker joined David Brown's group
Thumbnail

Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource

WANTED: skills, services, and products
yesterday

Companies, Groups and Organizations.

Contributors

38minutes is run by a small group of
volunteers, including:

Nicola Sinclair

Site editor

Gavin Robertson

Groups Co-ordinator

Espen Brunborg

Runs the Web group

Ashley Smith Hammond

Runs Digital Innovation group

Frank McGowan

Runs TV & Film group

Brian Baglow

Runs Gaming group

Would you like to volunteer? Get in touch!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Nicola Sinclair.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service