Multiply are looking for a talented Web Designer/ Motion Graphic Artist to join our vibrant creative studio in central Edinburgh.
To be successful in this role you need to be self motivated with outstanding creative skills and a strong understanding of web interface design standards. You should also have some commercial experience of creating animations/videos using Adobe After Effects. You should be able to work in a fast moving environment on projects ranging from major website and animated/motion graphic projects to smaller email, banner advertising & social media ones. A clear understanding of delivering brand marketing driven projects would be beneficial.
Technical skills for this role include skills and experience in Photoshop, After Effects and preferably some Flash. A good understanding of HTML/CSS and technical aspects of web development is a pre-requisite although you will not personally be expected to develop code.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create concepts, storyboards and final design assets for website build.
• Create concepts, storyboards and animations/videos for a variety of purposes.
• Designing clear, standards compliant and effective web pages.
• Creating emails, banners and other communications to support campaigns
• Liaising with technical development team to optimise website design
• To consider functional requirements of any web development when designing
• Excellent conceptual and design skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong team player able to work with web and marketing teams
• Multitask and deliver in a fast paced environment
• Enthusiasm, energy and interest in developing further skills within the digital environment
If you are interested in this role please send your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org