is arguably one of the leading CG Animation companies in the world. From their Headquarters in Glasgow, Scotland, Axis have been involved in the creation of multiple Award winning animations for some of the world’s leading entertainment companies including Sony, Microsoft, Activision and Warner Bros.
With this huge success comes opportunity for growth and the Board have identified the need for a highly capable Operations Manager
to join the company. This is a pivotal role and the successful applicant will sit in a key strategic and operational position, linking and managing resources, production, finance, systems and strategic / commercial direction. Key Responsibilities
- Company wide strategic & operational planning and resource allocation
- Review, design, creation and implementation of efficient operational procedures and systems across all facets of the company
- Management of key financial processes and functions, including forecasting, cost control, R&D investment requirements, Project quoting and cost tracking
- Integration of financial information throughout the company
- Delivery of greater operational margin and profitability
- Drive growth and manage improvement throughout the business
- Ensure the day to day operations of the business run smoothly to provide the timely, quality delivery of all projects, to brief, for all clients
- Manage all reports and communicate results to the board
- Create and regularly review all appropriate Key Performance Indicators
- Applicable Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Considerable experience and track record in Operations Management
- Strong competency in financial forecasting and management
- Demonstrable vision, leadership and communication skills on major, large scale projects – preferably within digital media or software development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
You will be rewarded with an industry leading salary and benefits package commensurate with the seniority and responsibility of the role.
This is a summary of an extensive job description. For more information or to APPLY please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with a cover letter and your latest CV/Resume. Candidates will only be considered who match the high skill requirements of the role. This role is being EXCLUSIVELY managed by Specialmove. Direct applications to Axis will NOT be reviewed and passed on to Specialmove for processing.
Your application will be handled in the STRICTEST confidence and will not be submitted until we have directly verified your suitability for the position.
It's your move. Specialmove.
NOTE: Must be able to demonstrate eligibility and VALID WORKING VISA to work in the United Kingdom and be willing to relocate / commute to the Glasgow area
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you do not currently hold a UK work Visa or are not eligible to gain one.