Eden Scott’s client, an innovative and rapidly growing web company based in the centre of Edinburgh, have a requirement for an Interaction Designer with a proven track record in interactive user interface design to design graphical web interfaces with emphasis on usability, consistency and aesthetics to improve and expand the user experience of their site.
This role will involve the following key areas:
• identify where design improvements are necessary and why they would work
• Develop user interface wireframes
• Design graphical web interfaces with emphasis on usability, consistency and aesthetics
• Develop UI standards for consistent look and feel, layout, and navigation
• Develop visual design prototypes ranging from compositions to interactive mock-ups
• Create visual interface specifications for new components or interaction styles
• Put together development specifications and liaise closely with the development teams
To be considered for this position you must have:
• A strong portfolio of interactive design work
• A good level of design and an understanding of usability
• Experience in a fast moving environment, designing websites and supporting digital materials.
• Experience of delivering high quality and inspirational design within demanding timescales.
• Strong understanding of building web pages to be compatible for multiple browsers
If you have excellent communication and problem solving skills and are looking for a challenging but rewarding position with excellent benefits and career development opportunities please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0141 410 1018.