Eden Scott's client is a dynamic, International and high growth Deloitte's Fast 50 organisation who are currently seeking an Account Manager to help effectively manage key client and agency relationships in Europe, Middle East and Africa within this exciting company.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences, coordinating campaign delivery, sales, operations, product development and billing.
* Nurture and develop 40+ existing clients whilst maintaining strong relationships to retain them
* Generate revenue from existing clients by selling advertising and link placements and proactively pursuing executive-level relationship
* Provide the point of contact for all client communications - requirements and concerns
* Apply analytical skills to understand client's needs. Work as a strategic planner to execute account plans and strategy
* Monitor relevant performance metrics and efficiently manage time to focus on revenue growth and client satisfaction
* Forecast accurately and actively drive the development of commercial services in the large markets
Candidate Requirements for this role:
* Knowledge of online media business, including knowledge of search engines, portals and internet advertising. Experience with online travel campaigns is desirable
* Excellent communications skills
* Proven experience in client management or successful consultative/solution-selling experience
* Appreciation of an international and technology orientated business environment
* Passion and drive is an essential quality for this position
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic and forward thinking person to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company and build up a young and high potential business. If you have account management experience, entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of online media please apply for this position.
Excellent salary dependent on experience + bonus + fantastic company benefits
To apply please send an email with your CV to Paula.Clayden@edenscott.com / 0131 550 11146