The Pixel Pitch is Power to the Pixel’s ground-breaking new pitching forum for up to ten of the best UK and international cross-media film projects.
We are looking for stories that can span film, TV, online, mobile and gaming to be presented to a select group of financiers, commissioners, tech companies, online portals and media companies in front of an audience of PTTP participants.
The selected project teams will compete for the
BABELGUM PIXEL PITCH PRIZE of £6,000.
Teams will benefit from significant international publicity and be introduced to new international business and partnership opportunities as well as one-to-one consultancies.
Last year’s Launch saw four cross-media projects presented to international companies including Babelgum, Sony Computer Entertainment, BBC, YouTube, MySpace, Amazon, Channel 4, UK Film Council, Arts Council of England, Tribeca Film Institute.
HOW TO APPLY.
1. Download the Pixel Pitch application form. (Only projects in the English language will be accepted.)
2. Fill in the form and save it as a word doc.
3. Email the completed form to email@example.com to arrive by 18.00 BST 14th August 2009.
• 1 July 2009 - Call open for submissions
• 14 August 2009 - Deadline for submissions (18.00 BST)
• 4 September 2009 - Successful applicants informed
• 15 October 2009 - Pixel Project Pitch at RSA House, London & Babelgum Pixel Pitch Prize Winner announced
See the Power to the Pixel
website for more details.