We are seeking an outstanding and dynamic Digital Media Manager who is a team player excited about exploiting and pushing the boundaries of opportunities presented by new and emerging technologies.
Additionally the successful applicant should feel at home within the fast paced environment of change brought about by constantly evolving developments in digital media technology.
The Digital Media Manager will be expected to manage and lead a dedicated team, managing developers, testers and other disciplines where appropriate. The role will involve mentoring, providing guidance and identifying requirements within the team, improving and developing the workflow, assisting in organising appropriate technical training and personal development for team members as well as lead in the recruitment of staff where required.
The ultimate aim is to build and develop a market leading digital media development team capable of delivering world leading solutions and applications to our clients.
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 2-3 years proven experience within a digital media environment including managing people.
- Strong attention to detail, organisation, and time management/project management skills.
- Experience of engaging with clients, designers, product managers and developers to come up with groundbreaking product solutions.
- Understanding the latest technological developments and best practices for the iOS and Android platforms including optimisation techniques and social network site integration.
- Ability to develop and test media rich applications with strong user experience, awareness and optimization (iOS and Android).
- Experience of end-to-end iOS development from concept through to successful launch and publication of an application in an AppStore.
- Performance optimisation and security testing experience.
- Knowledge of client-server type protocols and architecture.
- Objective C
- iOS SDK, iPad and iPhone development tools
- Android SDK, Java, Eclipse and Android development tools
A competitive salary is offered, dependent on experience, and the role is based around 8.30am - 5.30pm, 5 days per week within our office in the Edinburgh area.
If you think you have what it takes please respond in the first instance with full CV and covering letter, for the attention of the studio manager: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 21 May 2012.