) aims to reinvent the quotations dictionary for the 21st Century. It's a Channel 4 & Arts Council supported project, built by Mint Digital
. Quotables launched a few weeks ago to positive reviews
We are looking for an entrepreneurial business champion to manage the Quotables start-up and drive it up the road to growth. You don’t have to have years of experience. We do anticipate you will have deep knowledge of the web and that special sort of determination
that helps a start-up succeed.
Working in close collaboration with the existing Quotables producer, you'll develop and test the strategy for the development of the site and business, doing whatever it takes to make them successful.
It's a wide-ranging role. Your responsibilities may include:
* Find and further develop an audience for Quotables. Become a growth hacker
* Help lead Quotables to product/market fit
* Take responsibility for the P&L and business planning.
* Act as a brand ambassador, pushing Quotables into the limelight.
* Analyse and implement monetisation options for Quotables: including CPM,
CPC, affiliate, sponsorship and merchandising.
* In due course, grow a team.
Package: Competitive salary & options
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply: Send a short email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org