RSTO is a market leading online media company who are working with big name blue chip organisations to shape the future and success of small to medium sized organisations throughout the UK. With a wealth of expertise, we are at the cutting edge of website creation and are rapidly becoming one of the most respected brands in the business. As we grow, we are striving to create a culture where each and every employee is integral to the success of the organisation.
Due to company growth, we are now looking for Website Development Team Leaders to join our talented team of Web Developers. Within this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all direct reports, ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and that team targets are achieved. In addition, you will also be the point of contact for any customer issues and escalations.
• To manage staff in terms of performance, target delivery and quality of work through KPI achievement on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• To be a point of escalation for difficult or complex customer projects, supporting team members, and coaching them on how to deal with these situations, ensuring open communication with the customer at all times.
• Conducting monthly reviews with direct reports, measuring productivity and performance to achieve departmentally agreed KPI’s.
• Feedback training requirements to technical trainer, ensuring employees have the opportunity to learn new and develop.
• Working with the Process Manager to ensure that best practice and processes are carried out though out the team.
• To undertake special projects as required.
You will be a self-starter who is results driven with an ability to achieve and exceed expectations. You will be a strong communicator at all levels whilst maintaining a professional, approachable manner at all times, building rapport with team members, management and clients. In addition you will adopt an innovative approach to the development of existing products and services and have a strong understanding of what makes a good business website and the ability to implement this across the team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing, leading, motivating and improving the capabilities of the team. You will have an eye for detail with reporting accuracy with an ability to contribute to continuous improvement within the department. In addition you will be educated to HND level or above. Previous customer service experience would be beneficial.
Salary: c£22,000 (depending on experience)
To apply, please upload your CV at http://jobs.rsto.co.uk
or call Yvonne Hanley on 0131 454 2099