nmp Ltd is a research-based strategy and change consultancy, established by practitioners that specialise in innovation and enterprise across the digital media and technology industries. Based in Glasgow, London and Manchester, we work with clients from industry, the investment community and the public sector.
Our work is focused on three work streams:
• The nmp Knowledge Hub – Our research, analysis and fore-sighting team turn data into the intelligence that informs our other two work streams. By combining rigorous analysis with successful commercial experience, to deliver clear, comprehensive research and analysis that is opinion forming and has often lead to our recommendations being implemented.
• The nmp Business Accelerator – nmp’s bespoke Skills Development and Mentoring programme is designed to assist high growth digital media businesses to achieve their commercial potential. nmp is addressing these challenges through three main activities:
• Mentoring programme for high growth businesses;
• Skills training on digital media industry-specific issues;
• Management and leadership training.
We also support the start-up and growth of new ventures by providing them with the resources they need to flourish. We drive this activity through our digital media innovation business accelerator centres, trading as Velocity®.
• Digital Media Cities - We help to create highly distinctive, dedicated business locations for digital media and technology industries, providing a physical focus for these activities in the development and regeneration of cities.
What brings you to 38minutes?
I'm a bit of a gadget freak as I'm sure my friends would agree. Ever since the days of the ZX spectrum I've been hooked on the latest form of media and entertainment.
Within my professional life this translates to an interest in innovation within the digital media market.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of 38minutes to add comments!
one of our established agency clients needs an additional developer as a result of an influx of new work. Working primarily with the Umbraco CMS system, you'll need to have 12-18 months experience of using Umbraco and a background in C# .Net development. Easy to commute city centre location - give me a shout for more info! firstname.lastname@example.orgSee More
Leading Software is an innovative software company based in the heart of Edinburgh. Intrallect and Identico are two companies within Leading Software that focus on the educational and security sectors respectively, and are looking to expand. Our development team works hard to support one another, and strives to foster a friendly and collaborative working environment.The ideal candidate is passionate about software development, values quality code, design and best practices, and thrives under…See More